Vision and Values and Ethos
Balmoral Learning Trust has a clear vision to create opportunity through collaboration, celebrating the prospects and the potential that can be found in our community though our overarching aim to achieve learning and excellence for all.
All Balmoral Learning Trusts’ schools are firmly committed to the vision.
We fulfil this vision by:
- Having the belief that everyone can inspire, can change and can achieve excellence in their own way,
- unlocking potential through knowledge, creativity, application, practice, discovery and passion,
- enabling the community to work together to create greatness inside and outside of the classroom,
- raising aspirations and inspiring adults and children to be ambitious and develop a lifelong love of learning,
- Ensuring the intellectual, spiritual, cultural and physical development of children to equip them for life in our society.
Our work is based on these values and is designed to ensure our Trust community have opportunities to:
- Cooperate and collaborate
- Achieve excellence
- Raise aspirations and inspire imaginations
- Explore new interests and new ideas
- Develop a deep body of knowledge that forms the base of lifelong learning.
Each school in our Trust will contribute to our aims, supporting each other through collaboration and partnerships to ensure the whole is always greater than the sum of the parts.