What did you tell us about our school?
We recently carried out a survey of parents views about our school. These were your responses:
- 100% feel their child is safe in school
- 100% feel their child is making good progress
- 100% feel their child's individual needs are met
- 100% said their child is well looked after in school
- 100% said their child is taught well
- 99% said school helps their child develop skills in communication, reading and writing
- 99% said there was a good standard of behaviour
- 98% said their child's lessons were not disrupted by bad behaviour
- 97% said the school deals effectively with bullying
- 98% said that school supported them to help their child
- 98% said the school responded to their concerns
- 100% said that school kept them informed
- 100% said they would recommend the school to other parents.
Thank you very much for your responses.
Did you know that you can give us your views on school at any time through parent view. Please look in the school section for more details.