Question 5:Who are the other people providing services to children with SEND in this school?
• Teaching Assistants/ Learning Support
• Behaviour support Teams
• Support in unstructured times (eg school lunch club)
Local Authority Provision available to school (these services are reviewed annually in response to the needs of the children)
• Autism Outreach Service
• Educational Psychology Service
• Sensory Service for children with visual or hearing needs
• Parent Partnership Service
• Language and Learning Partnership
• Clinical Psychology Service
Health Provision available to school (these services are dependent upon the needs of the individual child)
• Additional Speech and Language Therapy input to provide a higher level of service to the school.
• School Nurse
• Occupational Therapy