Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.

Question 2: What are the different types of support available for children with SEND in our school?

Support can vary depending upon the needs of your child. It could be any of the following:

Specific group work: This is intervention which may be:

 Run in/outside the classroom

 Run by a teacher or a Teaching Assistant (TA)

Specialist groups run by outside agencies : Speech and Language therapy, Language and Learning Partnership etc

Specified Individual support: This type of support is available for children whose learning needs are, severe, complex and lifelong. This support is usually provided via a Statement of Special Educational Needs or an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP). This means your child has been identified by professionals as needing a particularly high level of individual or small group teaching.


Back to SEN Information Report