Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.

Question 1: Who are the best people to talk to in this school about my child’s difficulties with learning/ Special Educational Needs or disability (SEND)?


If you have concerns about your child’s progress you should speak to your child’s class teacher.

If you continue to be concerned that your child is not making progress, you may speak to the Special Educational Needs Disabilities Co-ordinator (SENDCo).

The SENDCO is Miss Wilson.

You may also contact the school SEND Governor Mrs Lisa Wood for support.

The above personnel can be contacted via the school office on:

0191 5634200

or email


Back to SEN Information Report